Well dear cousin! I've already picked out all my little girlies names!!! I want nine girls and 3 boys. Anywho, my daughters names will hopefully be as follows: Ashtyn Brielle Paislee Peyton Calliope(Cuhl-lie-uh-pee) Callista(Cuhl-list-uh) Ava Keziah(shall call her Kezi) Ricky
By the way, congratulations!! So exciting!!! -Hailey
You know, you could do what your mom's oldest brother did with his family since you and Cameron's name's both start with C. All C names! Now that would be interesting!! Just think of it:
Chrissy Campbell Caliope Callista and lots more I can't think of at 11:45 pm. :)
Reed and I prefer older, not well known names. But that's right now, who knows where we'll be in 5 more kids.
DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! I mean the whole name everyone a "C" name. I mean, of course, do whatever you want to. But..........that's what I would NOT do! :)
And I love my name. And all my sister's names. And my parents.
But seriously. No naming your children all "C" names.
Those are all great ideas :) I will keep them in mind :) You really don't like the all the same letter idea Kierstin? :) Just teasing :) That wasn't really an option any way :) I like you idea too, Aunt Megan :)
Well dear cousin! I've already picked out all my little girlies names!!! I want nine girls and 3 boys. Anywho, my daughters names will hopefully be as follows:
ReplyDeleteAshtyn
Brielle
Paislee
Peyton
Calliope(Cuhl-lie-uh-pee)
Callista(Cuhl-list-uh)
Ava
Keziah(shall call her Kezi)
Ricky
By the way, congratulations!! So exciting!!!
-Hailey
Those are absolutely adorable names :) Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, you could do what your mom's oldest brother did with his family since you and Cameron's name's both start with C. All C names! Now that would be interesting!! Just think of it:
ReplyDeleteChrissy
Campbell
Caliope
Callista
and lots more I can't think of at 11:45 pm. :)
Reed and I prefer older, not well known names. But that's right now, who knows where we'll be in 5 more kids.
That's a great idea Aunt Alysa :) I love the name Aftyn :) I thought that was so cute!
ReplyDeleteDON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!! I mean the whole name everyone a "C" name. I mean, of course, do whatever you want to. But..........that's what I would NOT do! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love my name. And all my sister's names. And my parents.
But seriously. No naming your children all "C" names.
Unless you want to of course.
:)
You could do what we did. We chose to to the M thing, but for the middle name.
ReplyDeletenot to go with the C thing but I looove the name Cooper
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was by linzy btw
ReplyDeleteThose are all great ideas :) I will keep them in mind :) You really don't like the all the same letter idea Kierstin? :) Just teasing :) That wasn't really an option any way :) I like you idea too, Aunt Megan :)
ReplyDelete