Saturday, May 7, 2011

Repentance or an actual meaningful blog posting

     Okay, okay....I feel very ashamed....I have been reading over all of your blogs, and I know that I have been slacking on mine :)  I haven't really posted anything meaningful for awhile :) I guess I didn't really have anything nice to say, so I followed the old adage, don't say anything at all.  So, here is an actual, meaningful blog posting.
     Nothing new has really been going on in our lives.  Cameron might be looking at a promotion pretty soon, so that's great news!  (He really deserves it, he works so hard!!)  Mybirthdayiscomingup....Okay, moving on.  Mother's Day is tomorrow...I'm not quite sure how that's going to go... :) I'm not sure if I will make it through the day without having a nervous break down....So, we'll see :)   
     Anyways...That's pretty much what is going on in our lives :)  


Love you!!!


Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Courtney, You'll survive Mothers Day. Just remember to try and enjoy it. If you do have a nervous breakdown, just deal with it and know that those around you will understand.

    btw Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...