Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stand Back Salt Lake City!

Hello from Salt Lake!  We are very lucky to be able to spend some extra time off here in Salt Lake.  Today we went to Temple Square and enjoyed many of the wonderful sights and displays there.  I was very grateful for a pair of sister missionaries that showed us this wonderful video presentation about families.  It was a really touching video, and I liked it a lot.  We actually went to a different room for each part of the video.  They had a really neat display for each room.  Very cool.   We met so many wonderful people who were willing to tell us about all kinds of awesome things.  One gentleman actually showed us what building the Prophet lives in! I love the feeling that echoes around Temple Square.  Everyone is kind and friendly and beauty is all around.  Unfortunately, it was quite rainy, so that put a bit of a damper on today.  What an awesome day!  I hope that your day was just as good!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! Did you go on top of the Conference Center?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they closed that Alyson. Sounds like a fun little break for you both Courtney! Glad you enjoyed your time there so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...