Monday, February 13, 2012

Blessings :)

I feel so happy and grateful when I look back at the last few years.  Things were rough starting out but they have improved so much thanks to Heavenly Father's loving care.  I can't believe I have been married for over a year and a half!!  Life has gone by so fast!  Today we are going to get some new bookshelves for our house, and hopefully a shoe organizer.  Needless to say, a trip to DI is in order.  So many exciting things are happening in these next few months.  I get to have a visit from my cute cousins.  My Dad and family are coming to visit (I wish Mom was coming sometime too :()  I can't wait!!  I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

Love,



Courtney

6 comments:

  1. P.S. We only live like 5 minutes away from the townhouse we lived in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel :) Oh I'm so glad :D I thought you moved far away... Miranda, I wish you could too :( Why can't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Circus with mommy...
    You should call and talk sometime~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gotcha ;) Well, I guess I will see you in April :)

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...