With all the company here, I have been trying LOTS of new recipes. I thought I would share some of my favorites. The first one is a recipe from a certain Italian restaurant I'm sure you are familiar with. This is a recipe for their fettuccine alfredo here. I originally got this recipe from an unnamed source. I also added about a cup of mozzarella cheese, per instructions from said source. Another recipe that I really enjoyed was for a white chicken enchilada casserole, you may find that link here. The first recipe is a little harder because you have to stir it constantly, but the second one is easy peasy. It was written as a crock pot recipe, but I just put it in a casserole dish and baked it at 350 for about 20 minutes. Thanks to Alyson for giving me the ever so helpful tip about allrecipes.com. Also, to Rachel for telling me how to do the link thingy! Thanks as well to that unnamed source (you know who you are). Finally, thanks to my family for being very brave guinea pigs!
Love,
Courtney

No comments:
Post a Comment