Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back Again, Back Again, Jiggity Jig


I have been putting off posting for a long time because I am so far behind.  But I am tired of waiting to catch up, so you will have to be patient as I put up holiday updates and other updates as I can.  How often in life do we do that though, put off things because we feel like we are too far behind to catch up?  I can only speak for myself, but I do that quite often.  Why do we do that?  It only puts us further behind and leaves us more overwhelmed.  Cameron said something that I think really applies to this scenario, “Any journey can be accomplished even if you only start out with baby steps.”  What an encouraging statement!  Even if we are only taking baby steps, we can still accomplish something.  Another quote that I really like is, “Even if you are moving slowly, you are still lapping the people on the couch.”  How true! 
Okay, preachy Courtney is going away.  Now for some news:  Our car is broken.  Yay….I really, really don’t like car problems because I feel so helpless.  I literally know NOTHING about cars so I can’t really contribute to their repair at all.  Oh well, we can’t know everything, right?  I hope you are having a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I know all about broken cars. I hope you can get yours fixed or have some help getting it fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I should have read this sooner! Jake might be able to help you! Text me if y0ou want us to come take a look at it! He can get parts for cheap and can fix it for you so you don't have to take it to a shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameron would love some help! I will text you when Cameron is here (an hour or so). I can't believe we didn't think of this sooner! Thanks!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...