Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sister Birthday


My wonderful sister turned 16 (a few months ago…but we don’t talk about that) and I wanted to dedicate this post to her.  Here are 16 things that I love about her…
1.        She can make me laugh no matter what is going on.
2.       I know I can always count on her to tell me the truth about how an outfit looks or my hair.
3.       We can stay up late laughing about things that don’t even make sense.
4.       Our inside jokes can make us crack up and not stop laughing for several hours and no one will understand why we are laughing.  Please bless the food….   Girls, girls, the pool is closed…  And so many more.
5.       She is real with me.   I can talk to her about anything.
6.       We can have fun no matter where we are or what we are doing (black Friday).
7.       She is the master debater and I cannot win an argument with her to save my life.
8.       Midnight Wal-Mart runs and other things that are more fun after midnight.
9.       Her visit to Rexburg last year.  It was epic.  Scraping up change, egg fights, wii games, milkshakes and late night karaoke, need I say more?
10.   She always takes my side.
11.   She has so many talents!  One day we will show the world how crafty she is!  She is also an amazing dancer and she tried to teach me one time when we were playing Just Dance…That didn’t work out so well.  She is also a champion debater as I mentioned before.  She is also a great cook and so many other things.
12.   I know that I just mentioned talents but I think that this deserves its own number.  My sister is an amazing photographer!  She does such a great job, no matter what her subject is.  I wish I had some examples to show, but I can do that in later posts when I can find my SD card.
13.   How she is able to make my hair look good no matter what.
14.   She always looks fabulous.
15.   *Blink* *Blink*
16.   She always puts me before anything else when I come to visit.  She makes sure that she is home with me and that we are able to spend time with each other. 
I am so grateful for my sister.  Writing this list has made me miss her even more than I already did.  You are the best sister in the entire world.  No person could ever take your place in a bazillion years

8 comments:

  1. Sisters are awesome. You will never have that kind of history with any other person besides your husband and even then that will take awhile. :) I'm glad you both have each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! No other relationship can even come close :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love your sister also! So glad you have eachother! She is truly a talented girl! and totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! I'm so glad you and your sis are close. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Rachel! I am too! I miss you too! We need to get together! I know I keep saying that but I mean it this time!

      Delete
  4. aww :) Your to sweet court:) I love you most! :)
    Your sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, you are too sweet :) I definitely love you more :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...