As you can probably guess, we have a blender! YAY! We are so excited to finally get one. We love using it to make yummy smoothies! It came with a food processor, which I have not used yet. Any tips on that? Also, why is frozen fruit so darn expensive? Highway robbery I tell you.
In other, more sad news, my great grandmother died. She was 95 years old. She was such a firecracker! I went to visit her a few weeks ago and she still had her bright, vibrant personality even though her body was weak and fragile. This woman was a wonderful example to all of her posterity. I hope that I can be half the woman that she was in her life. However, this news is not all sad. She got to return to her wonderful husband that she has been missing for many, many years.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Courtney

Woot woot for good blenders! I only just got one that actually works maybe 2 years ago and it has changed my life. No joke. :) I'm going to miss Grandma but as I keep telling myself and Aftyn, we'll get to see her again.
ReplyDeleteAmen, sister! It makes such a difference, doesn't it? Me too, but you are right :) We should be happy for her, but it's hard to think that way.
Delete