Saturday, June 29, 2013

Please help me!




For my home and family management class I did a research paper about caring for the elderly.  The second half of this assignment is to put into practice what we have learned.  That's where I need your help!  I would be so (SO) grateful if you could fill out this survey.  It is only ten questions and will not take very long.  I feel horrible about asking for a favor when I haven't posted in very long, so I will get another post up soon!


Here is the survey link


Thank you so much!!


Love,

Courtney

5 comments:

  1. Did it! :) We'll have to talk about this class because I'm taking it in the fall! Miss you so much, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing that Rachel :) We should definitely talk about it. I can give you the inside scoop. Miss you too, we NEED to get together. I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your help with this! 37 people have taken it so far. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is two weeks old, but I just took it. :) FYI, I tried to take it from my phone two weeks ago and it wouldn't let me. Maybe it's an Apple thing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking it :) You just made the cut ;) Sorry about that, I'm not sure why it did that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...