Friday, October 25, 2013

The Job Search

I hate looking for jobs, yuck.  I feel like I am constantly doing "commercials" about myself.  I have had a lot of help from everyone, which I really appreciate.  I have an awesome family, let me just say.  They are always so supportive of whatever I choose to do.  I am so grateful for that.
Cameron and I have been watching some old Disney movies lately.  I had never seen Blackbeard's Ghost or 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and they were great!  Same guy!!!

Sometimes I feel like I should write a FAQ page for our life.  The problem is, the people who need it don't read this blog.  Maybe I should just have it printed on a t-shirt.  Yes, I will do that.
Our primary kids have been extremely hyper lately.  I think it is a pre-Halloween sugar rush.  Yay...  Their trains of thought are so hard to follow.  However, we do get on some pretty funny side conversations.  Also, our class does this really weird thing where they tell Cameron that he has _________ on his head.  For example, you have a spider on your head, you have an octopus on your head etc.  Unfortunately, this has spread to all of the other classes as well. It is so odd, I don't even remember how it started.

Anyways, that's pretty much all that's going on in our life.  We love reading your blog posts!



Courtney



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...