Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Wizard of Oz

Cameron and I had the opportunity to see Melissa, Jenni and Landon in The Wizard of Oz this weekend.  It was very entertaining.  I loved seeing all of them dance and sing.  They did such a good job!  The sets were beautiful and it was really cool to hear all the new songs they added in for the play version.  All of the actors did a great job, but the Cowardly Lion was my favorite.

This is Landon dressed as a Jitterbug.  He also played a cart pusher in Emerald City.  He performed three lifts including Dorothy and Scarecrow.  

Jenni and Melissa played Emerald City citizens.  They also brought the Lion his crown during the King of the Forest number.

Here is a better picture of the three of them. Along with these roles, they also helped moving scenery and other random tasks backstage.  Then night we came, Jenni had to sew the Lion's tail back on.  

I am so glad that we had the opportunity to see this amazing play!  It was a great experience.  I can't wait to see Jenni perform in White Christmas!


Love,


Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...