So, while I was down in CdA and Spokane, we decided to throw Miranda a surprise birthday party. Mom and I drove to the valley mall and got a pedicure while we waited for our reservation. Smart, huh?
This is a picture of Jonathan waiting for our reservation at Red Robin.
A picture of all of us waiting. Mom was off to the left hiding from the camera.
We had to wait SO LONG. That whole fiasco is another blog post though.
We all sat down in the restaurant and waited for Miranda to come. She was so surprised to see me. I wish there was a picture of her face. This is a picture of Lylah being super cute.
Miranda's birthday cake. All of the servers came and sang to her, it was adorable.
I was supposed to head back home the next day, but it was too hard to leave so quickly. I asked Cameron if it would be okay to extend my trip, and he reluctantly agreed after Jeremy agreed to give him a computer in exchange.
I was so glad to be able to stay!! It was great to be able to see everyone. I had SO MUCH FUN!
Love,
Courtney





Ah visiting your own family is so much fun. It's so rejuvenating! I'm glad you got to and surprise your sister, that would be so much fun! Her baby is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI know right? It makes me feel 100% better about life in general. She IS adorable :) I need to put some videos of her up, she is hilarious :)
Delete