Friday, April 25, 2014

Trip to Mom's House

A few weeks ago, I went down to CdA to visit Mom.  We had an amazing time!  
  
When I first got to Mom's house my face was super swollen and my left jaw hurt.  We decided to go to the dentist and get it checked out.  I found out that my wisdom teeth were wreaking havoc, as usual.  The part I enjoyed the most, however was receiving a Monster's Inc. toothbrush.

Mom treated me to a pedicure.  I loved it!  It was complete and total relaxation heaven.

This is what my toenails looked like afterwards.  Picture scraggly, homeless people nails as a before picture.

Here is what Mom's nails looked like.  All the manicurists did them differently.


Picture this basin filled with warm, bubbly water.

Mom and I took a picture of how relaxed we were afterwards.

Isn't this a cute picture of Mom and Lyles?!  I love it!

  Mom is such a great grandmother to Lylah.  It is so cute!  I wish that I would've taken more pictures while I was there.  We also went to see a movie together, that was super fun too.  Mom and I had so much fun together!  




Love,






Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Really wished you didn't have to leave! Lots O Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lylah is a doll. Aren't pedis the absolute best?? They are! The only thing that makes them even better is getting a pedi with a vanilla bean creme frap in hand! I'm so sorry that your wisdom teeth are giving you problems! How miserable! The toothbrush is awesome, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she though? I miss her :( They so are! Why did I wait almost 23 years to have one? Yummy! That sounds so good. It's all good now :) Thanks :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...