These are the pictures from my trip to Spokane.
Jonathan wanted me to take a picture of his fierce football player pose. I can't believe how big he is! His coach says that he is one of the best players on the team. GO JOJO!
Miranda giving Jeremy a much needed haircut. She did a really great job, but unfortunately Jeremy decided to trim his sideburns and then it all went downhill from there.
They realized that the vacuum was really great for removing unwanted haircut leftovers.
We went camping to try out Dad's new camper. This is the cabin that Anton built. Isn't it cool!? I love it!
Here is the new camper that the boys spent the last few weeks fixing up.
Jonathan riding around.
We made lots of really yummy food. One day we decided to make enchiladas. YUM! It was so much fun!!
Chicken pieces.
Here is our filling.
We also made baked spaghetti. That was delicious.
We made two different pans, one with spicy sausage and one without. I have to say that they were both pretty good, though one caused some wicked heartburn.
Brooke and I after a pretty rough day. She LOVES these cereal pieces, however if you try to take them away from her, she will cut you.
Shopping trip with these two cuties. By the way, there will be a Lylah post later, don't you worry.
These two love to play together!
This is a sliver that Jonathan had in his hindquarters.
Miranda showed me this AMAZING store with a ton of cool stuff. Here are the funniest shirts.
So adorable!
Love this!
Hahahahahaha....
So pretty!
Eh, this one is okay.
I want this shirt!
Miranda and I painted our nails with new polish that we bought. These are Miranda's nails.
These are mine.
This girlie is so funny!
We tried to take a cute picture of them together, and these are the results.
I like this one, even though only one third of the picture is looking at the camera.
While I was down there, I also had my wisdom teeth removed. (Don't read on if you have a weak stomach). I was fully freaked out by the time I got to the dentist. He put me on the laughing gas before the shots even started. I felt great. I was literally laughing out loud at nothing. The procedure itself went great. I only had three teeth, so that made it easier. However, the bad part came when I got home. Apparently I inherited my Dad's sensitivity to hydros as I puked everywhere after being on them only a few hours. Needless to say, the first day was miserable. Then my wonderful dentist prescribed an anti-nausea medication that fixed everything. But, then I got a horrible cold.
Despite the teeth stuff, it was a great trip and I miss everyone already.
Love,
Courtney



























LOLOLOL! I really enjoyed these posts! Great fun! I love how great you document everything.
ReplyDeleteThanks :) I'm glad you liked it :)
ReplyDelete