Friday, November 14, 2014

Must...Resist....

I really want to start listening to Christmas music, like yesterday.  The struggle is real folks.  I don't hold it against people who choose to start listening earlier, I personally just prefer to wait until after Thanksgiving.  But this year, it seems even harder to wait that long!  So you ask, "Why Courtney, why do you torture yourself with this self-imposed restriction?"  I just really love to enjoy each holiday that I can to the fullest.  Although if these Christmas urges keep building up, I may have to lock myself in a closet or something.

While we're waiting though, I thought it might be fun to post some Thanksgiving cartoons that are available on YouTube! (By the way, do you guys even like this?  Give me some feedback in the comments).


1.  A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

2.  Mouse on the Mayflower


3.  Turkey Jerky


4.  The Thanksgiving That Almost Wasn't


5.  Pilgrim Popeye


6.  A Bonkers Thanksgiving Special


7.  Cold Turkey 


8.  Tom Turk and Daffy


9.  Do Or Diet


Well, I think that's about it for the cartoons!  I hope that you all have a great weekend!










Love,




Courtney

4 comments:

  1. My kids and I watched Mouse on the Mayflower last Thanksgiving time. We liked it a lot! Thanks for reminding me so we can watch it again!! By the way, the struggle to listen to Christmas music is terribly real. We've been listening to it for at least 3 weeks. Quite happily. But I do have Thanksgiving movies we have been watching, such as Little Women! And..... Holiday Inn!...... And I'm sure there are more. :) I'm just really thankful for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :) That sounds so incredibly fun!! I'm thankful for it too! What is your kids' favorite Christmas song?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest... Our Christmas starts the day after Halloween. Jake and I both LOVE it and so we celebrate nice and longgg :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...