Fun fact: Her middle name is in honor of my aunt Ruth who passed away a few years ago.
3. Her best friend is named Lylah (I believe she may have been mentioned on this blog before a few times.)
5. Phones are her obsession. Whenever anyone is talking on the phone she will want to take the phone from them. This is her first selfie:
Her letting Lylah listen to the phone, so cute!!
Give me your phone woman!
7. Kitty has a very caring personality. If there is a baby crying, she will walk over to it and rub their back.
I think that's it for the facts about her, but if you have any more questions, please ask!
Here are some more fun pictures of Kitty.
Here is a picture of her from the first visit:
Her first haircut:
And here are the pictures from the adoption:
The whole family with the commissioner.
They all look so happy, except Kitty.
They had princesses there because it was national adoption day.
So cute!
She was completely exhausted after the whole experience (I don't think this is the exact picture of her passed out on that day, but you get the picture).
I am so excited that Kitty came into our lives. Our whole family has changed because of her! If there is anything else you have questions about, feel free to ask.
Love,
Courtney

































thanks for sharing about the adoption. The pictures were awesome and it was such a special day for everyone!
ReplyDeleteYes it was :) You're welcome :)
DeleteThanks for documenting the events of Kitty's adoption day and the moments leading up to it! We love you and can't wait to see you! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteNo problem :) Love that kiddo! Can't wait to see you guys too!
DeleteWow what a special day! I am happy for your family :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel :) Hopefully you can meet her sometime! You would LOVE her :D
ReplyDelete