Life is has been insane lately, but we're hanging in there. Work is going well for both of us, but it's keeping us on our toes.
My Mom came to visit a few weeks ago. We had a LOT of fun. We made quilts and played lots of fun games. We also ate at a yummy restaurant called Rumbi's. It was super fun, and I was very sad to see her go.
This was at Rumbi's. Don't you love the sunglasses?
This is one of the quilts my Mom made. She did a great job! It was so much fun to help out all together on it.
Not pictured was all the fun we had playing Telestrations, Balderdash and other awesome games.
I think that's about it for this update. Nothing new is really going on.
I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Courtney


You're alive!!! I love the quilt! Did you get to keep it? Love the awesome aviators too. Also, love the color of your lips. Totally sassy. I need a vacation. I should come visit. I need a trip to the candy store.
ReplyDeleteHaha, yes I am! It's for someone else actually :) Thanks! I have been trying out some darker lipsticks. I used to hate all types of lip stuff except for chapstick! You should come visit!! I would love that!!
DeleteI love Rumbi! I went three times while I was in Utah this summer. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Their mac salad is to DIE for!
Delete