Thursday, November 10, 2016

Things That Bring Me Peace

****I just want to say that my vote was not cast for either of the mainstream candidates.  That said, these election results REALLY stress me out.  Nothing in this post is meant to be offensive, but if you are a hardcore fan of either candidate, this post might not be for you.*****

This post is really just for me.  It is meant to remind me of the good in the world and what I can use my energy for.  To remind me not to dwell on the negative, but to find ways to prevent this from ever happening again.  What follows is a list of videos  that bring me (that's me personally folks) peace.  If they bring you peace as well, then awesome.

I love this video because of the point he makes about us needing to try and understand other's perspective.  That really hit home for me.


I love this non-political political video!  Stick around this channel for some clean, witty humor.



This video has nothing whatever to do with the election, but it makes me happy so.....



Cute animal videos make everything better, right?






The part about poison in this video is profound.  **some bleeped out language**



I know this video has been posted on Facebook a lot, but there's some gold in here!  Don't say something until you can say it with love.  Dang...  If everyone did that Facebook would not be a minefield right now.


I honestly don't know why, but this video is so relaxing!!!!!!!!



\
This song makes me happy!!  Try to watch this video without smiling, I dare you!



This video really reminded me that with God, we can do anything.  So much peace and comfort from that thought.  The most peace can be gained from studying the scriptures and being close to the Spirit.  I'm so thankful to have the Gospel in my life.













Love,







Courtney


PS-Note to self:  Stay off Facebook!!!!!!!

PPS-I hope this post didn't offend you!  I really did just sort of make this for myself!!  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...