1. Cats! Sorry, I know that I am such a crazy cat lady... I am just so grateful for my sweet little kitties! They bring so many messes, oops I mean joy into my life.
2. Lylah. I just love this girl so much! She is such a sassy, sweet little girl who never ceases to make me laugh!! Also, the way she sings along to songs on the radio... So freaking cute!!
3. Dance parties. You may not know this about me, but I love impromptu dance parties. Especially when they involve the kiddos! We have a few choice songs we really love to boogie out to! During a dance party, nothing can go wrong!
4. I'm so glad to live in a city that actually has fall weather! There are leaves everywhere and the crisp air is so delightful! Our backyard is so pretty, it takes your breath away!
5. Welp, you knew this was coming! I am super grateful for my husband. He has helped me in so many ways.
6. Perhaps my body isn't perfect, but I am very grateful that it is healthy!
7. Today, I am super thankful for books. They provide a necessary escape from the stresses of life. Reading brings joy and new knowledge into my life. I am so grateful that my Mom instilled a great thirst for reading into my life at a young age. I was super excited to find these books! They were my favorites as a kid. Although, this particular collection has a different illustrator than the original so beware!
8. Even though this election has been kind of a stinker, I am still very grateful for the opportunity to vote. (I know this picture has little to do with the election, but I really like it! Patriotic colors? I don't know...)
9. This might be silly for some people, but it is so amazing to have a Costco so close! It just makes everything easier.
10. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of my class because of privacy reasons, but I am still super grateful for them! They stretch me and teach me so much. (Also, super thankful for all the lesson resources that can be found online!)
11. Truly thankful for our service men and women who dedicate their lives to the protection of our country. (Don't really have an appropriate picture for this!)
12. It has been so awesome to have my sister so close! I am so grateful for her ability to always make me laugh and know what to say to make me feel better.
13. I am so thankful to be able to have such good relationships with my extended family. A lot of people do not have the opportunity to have such experiences with their relatives because of distance or other factors. I was lucky enough to be able to make these relationships happen because my parents clearly valued these people in their lives. So grateful for that!
14. Even though there are some negative things about social media, I am very glad for the positive aspects. Being able to see a little snippet of the lives of relatives and friends means everything to me.
15. Also thankful for Instagram making me feel the need to document everything! (As if I didn't have that compulsion already...) Without my crazy need to take pictures of all activities, we wouldn't have these gems posted above.
16. Even though these two can drive me crazy sometimes, I am grateful for them. It's like a little mirror that can look back to my past with. It really does make me thankful for the sibling relationships I have built now. I remember never believing my Mom when she told me that my family would be my best friends in the world.
17. This move has been a very bittersweet experience. It has really made me so thankful for the relationships I have cultivated with Cameron's family. They have been so wonderful in including us in every possible way we can be while being hours and hours apart.
18. I have been feeling so lucky to live in an age where information is right at our fingertips. If you want to learn about something, you can with little effort on your part. What a blessing! (TBT to when I did nail art those few times. I've been thinking about doing it again but I'm not sure...)
19. My Mom has been a super big help to me in many ways. She diligently helped me work on a project that I truly screwed up three separate times. I will post a picture of it here later, once it has been gifted to the receiver. Love you Mom!
20. It has been SUPER HARD to have Jeremy gone on a mission. BUT I am still grateful for the opportunity he has to serve and have such personal growth.
21. We finally have a semi-working kitchen!!! It is so nice to have running water and actual kitchen cupboards to use!! It allows me to make yummy meals as pictured above. I never realized how much of a blessing a kitchen is!!
22. Today, I'm thankful for Christmas music. I know, I know it's not after Thanksgiving yet, but this year I'm trying something new. Christmas music is so uplifting and brings back such happy memories. The songs are full of hope and joy, what more could you want?
23. The blessings of the temple are truly eternal, so thankful for that.
24. This challenge always brings such insight into my many blessings. I am going to cheat today and post a video of someone else, but this song is what I am thankful for today.
Ditto to Kiki! Why didn't you have a running water and cupboards? I can relate to house projects and what a kink they can throw in the works of normal use of a kitchen! Ha ha!! I painted my kitchen cabinets so I had to pull them apart and it took me forever to get that project finished because it was just a lot for me. But I finished it! :)
I will post pictures and more information later, but there was a lot of damage from previous tenants. Wow! That sounds like a LOT of work! Good for you!
Where do you live now? Where do you work? I know nothing!! :D
ReplyDeleteI am doing a more detailed post about it later, but I live in Spokane and work for a temp agency.
DeleteDitto to Kiki! Why didn't you have a running water and cupboards? I can relate to house projects and what a kink they can throw in the works of normal use of a kitchen! Ha ha!! I painted my kitchen cabinets so I had to pull them apart and it took me forever to get that project finished because it was just a lot for me. But I finished it! :)
ReplyDeleteI will post pictures and more information later, but there was a lot of damage from previous tenants. Wow! That sounds like a LOT of work! Good for you!
Delete