Monday, February 14, 2011

New Blog

I completely forgot my password for my other blog so I had to start a new one.  But...Anywhoo, today's post is about Valentine's Day (today being V-day and all).  Cameron totally took over making plans for today, so I have no idea what he has planned.  I can't wait!!  Our apartment complex had a writing contest for Valentine's Day and I am also waiting to see who will win!!  There are several "date themed" gift certificates at stake, so I am anxious to see if I won.  Overall, today is all about waiting, which is my least favorite pastime.  :(  I just need to take relax and think about other things.

This weekend we are going to my parent's house for two exciting events!  My brother is getting his eagle scout award.  This brother is also going to baptize my younger brother the next day!  I am so thrilled!  It is going to be awesome!!!

One of my goals is to post on this blog regularly so that I can have something worth writing about.  I am going to be embarking on some new projects pretty soon and it will be great to have some motivation through this blog.  I am hoping this year will be the best yet.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool that your brother is going to get to baptize your other brother! (Not sure if you want to mention names, so I'm keeping it anonymous. :) ) I'm excited to hear about Grandma and Grandpa's adventures in driving there! Can't wait to keep reading what you guys have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it will be a really awesome experience :) They have been planning this since Jonathan was little :) I love reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...