Friday, February 18, 2011

Three Is A Beautiful Number...

Before you get all excited and freak out, I need to clear this up I AM NOT PREGNANT.  However, we will be having a new Wadsworth join our little family temporarily.   Landon, Cameron's brother, will be coming to live with us this weekend.  I am very excited for him to come and stay with us!!  I can't wait!  This is going to be a big change in our lives, but it is a very good change.  It will be weird to have another person around the house with us.  I will have someone to hang out with during the day and I get to try out my teaching skills. :)  I am worried that I will not be good at being a sister/teacher/friend to him.  I don't know if I am going to do a good job.  I just hope that he can be patient with me while I learn :)  Any advice?

4 comments:

  1. ahhh yay you have a blog! :) you will b a great sister/teacher/friend and everything else! love you and cant wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i will try to comment:)
    Yes, Courtney you are a fabulous teacher, haha just think of all those time we all came home from school and whenever I was being a crabby head you would always help me with my homework.:) ESP math:) You are always an amazing teacher in everything!:) No matter how coocy i am being:) You are a great sister/friend/teacher:) Landon is lucky to have you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mandi :) Haha :) I didn't really think I helped you at all...Thank you :) I am lucky to have you as a sister :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...