Guess what? We are finally pregnant! :D I haven't actually gone to the doctor yet, because I am only about five weeks along. I calculated my "due date" online and it is about November 7th! I am so excited!!!
Oh court now I know why you asked about the baby head bands! For your information I bought supplies today and once I play around with it I will post on my blog! Thanks so much and congratulations!! I am sure you are so excited and I know you will make a wonderful mom!
I don't know about you all but I'm very excited to be a grandmommy! I couldn't be more happy about it! Courts will make a great mommy and I can't wait to see her in action!
i am sooooooo happy for you and cameron! i love you! :)
ReplyDeleteOh court now I know why you asked about the baby head bands! For your information I bought supplies today and once I play around with it I will post on my blog! Thanks so much and congratulations!! I am sure you are so excited and I know you will make a wonderful mom!
ReplyDeleteI don't know about you all but I'm very excited to be a grandmommy! I couldn't be more happy about it! Courts will make a great mommy and I can't wait to see her in action!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Great news!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel and Sants ;) That would be awesome if you could do that Katelyn! Thanks Mom :D I learned from the best :)
ReplyDelete