Monday, March 28, 2011

Tighten Those Abs!

I am looking for a workout that will help me tighten my abdominal muscles because I heard that will help a lot in labor :)  Any suggestions?  I really love the T-Tapp workouts, but I only have the Step Away the Inches one.  I am scheduled to go in for a ultrasound in 2 weeks!  I am so excited to be able to see the baby!!  I really don't know how far along I am yet...But hopefully I will be able to find out then.
Cameron and I are also looking for a new apartment to move into, because our lease is up pretty soon!  I can't wait to move into a bigger place, but I am also dreading it because, well, it's moving!
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,

Me

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot you have going on! When are y'all moving? If Jake and I are here or even if we're just hanging out in Idaho Falls we will totally help y'all move! Just let us know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh okay :) Thanks Rachel :) I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, I cant wait to see you this weekend. I love you so much:) You are an amazing sister, and you have done amazing things... you still continue to amaze me. <3 I love you, so much.
    Sincerely,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...