I can't believe that I will be 20 in a few weeks. It really makes me reflect on what I have and even more on what I haven't accomplished. I think about where I thought I would be when I was 20 :) I know that it isn't old...But it is a new decade :)
I wish we could have a great big celebration with you! We are both going to be celebrating HUGE milestones this year! I'm turning 30 and you are turning 20! LETS PAR-TAY!
You were married even younger than me! I will have only been married for a little over 3 months when I turn 20! And I know you're beyond tired of hearing how young you are :) We totally had this conversation, I know. I'm excited for your birthday, we'll have to go do something!!
Alyson: I wish we could come down there :( We could totally have a double birthday party, since our birthdays are like four days apart :D Rachel: Haha, I know ;) It's crazy ;) We should do something :) That would be fun :)
I wish we could have a great big celebration with you! We are both going to be celebrating HUGE milestones this year! I'm turning 30 and you are turning 20! LETS PAR-TAY!
ReplyDeleteYou were married even younger than me! I will have only been married for a little over 3 months when I turn 20! And I know you're beyond tired of hearing how young you are :) We totally had this conversation, I know. I'm excited for your birthday, we'll have to go do something!!
ReplyDeleteAlyson: I wish we could come down there :( We could totally have a double birthday party, since our birthdays are like four days apart :D
ReplyDeleteRachel: Haha, I know ;) It's crazy ;) We should do something :) That would be fun :)