Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Festival, a New Year and a New Start :)

Hello all!  I just wanted to post a quick update.  This week we get to have Jenni, Cameron's sister, stay with us. We are having a LOT of fun doing nothing.  Later on in the week we actually have quite a few fun things planned.  On Sunday we are celebrating our very own holiday, we are calling it a Winter Festival.  We are each in charge of making a dish, and I'm sure they will all be very delicious.  We will also each be reading a fairy tale of our choice and later on we will watch The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe.  It has been really fun creating our own holiday and I can't wait to see how it turns out!  On Monday we are going to celebrate Chinese New Year by watching the Disney classic Mulan.  Also, on Monday we are going to empty (hopefully) our storage unit.  We can finally have all of our stuff OUT of there!  YAY!  I can't wait!

Love,

Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Storage unit cleanout! Yea! Sounds like you are enjoying yourself! Glad you have such great support with Cam and his sister! Go Corts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having fried rice for the chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun Courtney:) I love you woman... have a good week:) Dont die:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Mom, really am lucky to have such good helpers :) Hahaha :) Thanks Alyson, that would have been a good idea :D Thanks Miranda....... Love you too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...