oh have I got some good ones! I've been trying out a ton of new recipes I got on allrecipes.com. I never make the recipe unless it has a really high rating and it has been reviewed by a ton of people. Also you should check out the Pioneer Woman Cooks. Can't remember what her website is so just google it. SHe is a FANTASTIC cook and I have never made any of her recipes that i have hated. Oh also my friend has a cooking website and her recipes are good too. www.thefarmgirlrecipes.com The first recipe you should try is her Chicken Azteca. TO.DIE.FOR!
oh have I got some good ones! I've been trying out a ton of new recipes I got on allrecipes.com. I never make the recipe unless it has a really high rating and it has been reviewed by a ton of people. Also you should check out the Pioneer Woman Cooks. Can't remember what her website is so just google it. SHe is a FANTASTIC cook and I have never made any of her recipes that i have hated. Oh also my friend has a cooking website and her recipes are good too. www.thefarmgirlrecipes.com The first recipe you should try is her Chicken Azteca. TO.DIE.FOR!
ReplyDeleteoops! My friend's website is a blogspot address.
DeleteYum! Thanks :) I will be sure to post my success (or lack of) with your suggestions :)
DeleteThe Orange Chicken on the fam website is DELICIOUS. I would make it every day if I could, and it would take a really long time to get old.
ReplyDeleteSerious.
Mmm... That did sound good :)
DeleteChili! Is yummy. If you put it with some rice. Your talking to the woman who makes her dinner in 5 minutes though...:) I love you
ReplyDeleteHahhahaha :) No kidding....
Delete