I think this is when we visited Cameron's parents a few months ago.
Landon showing Cameron some Tae-Kwon-Do moves.
Landon and Tawnee playing with assorted "weapons".
Tawnee and Landon fencing.
Cameron swinging on these amazing swings they have at Tautphus park. Seriously, the most amazing park EVER.
These pictures are from Jake's farewell, which was amazing. He did an awesome job on his talk and I know he is being a great missionary. Everyone who couldn't be there really missed out. Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures of the main man. Sorry Jake!
Everyone playing Balderdash, which is a really fun game. If you ever visit Wendy and Jeff, you know what I'm talking about. So. Much. Fun.
Gerald's bun mustard face.
Tobie, Wendy and Kaitlin. You guys all look so cute!
Kierstin keepin' it real. It was so great to meet her fiance (now husband).
These pictures are from when we visited Cameron's parents in June.
Jenni trying to kill Tawnee.
This picture is from Aunt Anita's funeral.
Cameron looks so cute!! These pictures are all kind of random, so I thought I would post them all together.
Car Update: The mechanic gave us our car back because he apparently can't find anything wrong with it. (Right...) So basically we have to wait for it to break down again and then call him to come pick us up. Okey-dokey. That makes perfect sense, why didn't I think of that? Anyway, hopefully our car will break down soon so they can fix it. Does anyone else think this sounds crazy?










No comments:
Post a Comment