Saturday, July 28, 2012
If I Only Had A Car...
No significant updates for now, our car is still in the shop. The mechanics have been waiting for it to break so they can fix it. That sounds like crazy talk to me, but what do I know. I can't tell a radiator from a Disney character. But I can tell you this, if I don't get the car back soon I'm going to go crazy!
Actually, I just remembered an important update! I got my grades back a few days ago, and I did pretty well. These grades will allow me to get off of academic probation and not have any credit restrictions. (YES!) I feel very proud of myself because I know that I did my best, which is more important than any grade. It has been such a struggle to get back into school and return to my education. Now that I am finally "a normal student" I can start to reap the benefits. I know that this will help me to be a better wife and mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Ol' academic probation. Isn't that fun?!? Ha.
ReplyDeleteI actually flunked a class while on academic probation and then had to come up with a whole campaign, essentially, why I had done so poorly in certain classes and why BSU should let me back in. THAT was a stressful time of my life. And BSU had pity on a poor girl who went through a lot of emotional trauma at that time in her life. And, luckily, I managed to pass my math class on the third try which kept me out of a 2nd round of academic probation. Yuck. Good job Courtney!
Haha. Yeah... I totally had to do the same thing to get back into school. Ugh... I also had to take this stupid online class about how to get off academic probation. That's awesome :) It's nice to know I'm not the only one :D Thanks :D
DeleteWe seem to learn more from our failures that success. But truthfully it's not how many times we fall that's important, it's how many times we get up and try again!Good job. i love you. Grandma
ReplyDeleteThat is so true Grandma :) Thanks for being such a good example to us. We love you too :)
Delete