Saturday, August 18, 2012
How Our Family Has Grown
I was going to write this post for our anniversary but I did not have the necessary inspiration. So, here goes.
Ways Our Family Has Grown:
1) We no longer live in a five foot apartment.
2) We have learned to use a budget and it has blessed our life in so many ways.
3) We have turned our "in-laws" into our friends.
4) We had several wonderful house guests, Shane, Landon and Tawnee all lived with us for a short amount of time. This allowed all of us to become better friends.
5) Cameron's family experienced a great trial, but we were all able to get through it.
6) I was able to get back into college and continue my education. This has changed my life in so many ways.
7) Cameron was also able to get into college for the winter semester. He is so excited!!
8) We got called to be Primary teachers and we LOVE our class.
9) My Dad's side of the family had a bazillion funerals in a row. Both our great aunt and great grandmother passed away. It was great to see all of our extended family but I wish it could have been under different circumstances.
10)We have learned to appreciate our families more than ever. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.
11) I have expanded my cooking repertoire and learned not to be afraid to try something new. This has allowed for some variety in our diet.
12) I have grown more in love with Cameron than I ever thought possible. He has been my support, my confidante and my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment