Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wadsworth Family Weekend

No post for ten days, I bet you were all shocked!  This past weekend, Cameron and I went to his parent's house for Landon's tae kwon do testing.  We gathered together as a family....And as Brett.  Heidi's boyfriend Brett also came down to visit with us.  He was a lot of fun!  He actually teaches tae kwon do at his own studio.  We went to the zoo, had an epic water fight and helped out (as an entire family) at nursery.  Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will let pictures tell the rest of the story.


 






It was such a fun weekend! By the way, the reason that I only have a few pictures is because I only had a camera for the last day.  I will have to post more pictures when I get them from Melissa.
Car Update:  Dun da da dun!!  Our car is (FINALLY) fixed!  YAY!  Now we can move on with our lives.  Apparently, the computer in the car was broken, which caused a short somewhere else (side note: this is probably all wrong but it is what I remember him saying).  It makes me so happy that we have our car back (even if it cost a fortune)!

2 comments:

  1. That darn car! Sorry it gave you so many problems! That's the worst.

    I love nursery! It's totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, I am just so glad it is over! Please thank Jake again for his help. He was right on about the problem. Nursery is the bomb :) I can see you guys being great in there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...