My cousin, Ben, got married! He married a wonderful girl in the Rexburg Temple. It was great to see all of our family!
This is Phoebe, my cute little cousin. She is a very good singer!
These adorable little boys are Nolan and Quentin. Now I can finally tell them apart!
At the reception, they had a hot cocoa bar (which I think is a brilliant idea). I got to help out with that, I was the cocoa dispenser. Laura and I made a great team!
It was so great to see everyone, especially my mom and brother Jeremy. We watched this movie that we all remembered from our childhood called Mr.Boogity.
It was so amazing to be able to see Ben and Gauchay married in the temple.
Another awesome thing that happened this month was that Shane left on his mission. Wait. Let me rephrase that. It was wonderful that Shane was able to start his mission, but we were sad to see him go.
Cameron, Shane and I at the airport.
The whole family-doodle.
We are so proud of Shane for serving a mission in South Africa. He is currently at the MTC in Johannesburg!!
These cupcakes aren't anything exciting, I just wanted to record them for posterity. We did have a wonderful Valentine's Day though. Cameron got me roses, a cute teddy bear and a wonderful card. I can't believe we have been married two and a half years!!






Woot! 2 1/2 years! Loved all the pictures, it's fun to get to see a little bit of what it all looked like at the reception. Thanks Courtney!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks! :) I wish I would have taken some more pictures of the reception itself. We really missed you being there, but hopefully we will see you sometime soon.
ReplyDelete