I remember when I decided to go back to school. I was so excited! I should have remembered the number one rule of college: Make sure to spread out the fun classes throughout your school career. Since I carelessly ignored this fundamental law, I am now stuck taking all of the boring required classes. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be as boring as it seems. Every cloud has a silver lining right? Also, since when are reviews on rate my professor so terrifying?? Phrases such as: Class requires 12 hours of work a night and readings as long as the last Harry Potter novel are assigned every week. Or the worst of all, if you take this class, your social life is over and YOU WILL DIE! Such ratings are being spread liberally all over that website. They terrify me! But, the good news is I got into a cooking class! YAY! Hopefully it will be as much fun as the last one. Boring classes aside, I am still happy to be going back to school!
PS. Why am I so scared of online classes??
PPS. Here is an article that is very pertinent to current events that I absolutely love! http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/church-mormon-responds-to-human-rights-campaign-petition-same-sex-attraction

Online classes are awesome! Once you take one, you will wonder why you didn't do all your classes that way! (I should clarify that a lot of the online classes I took were during the summer, and summer semester was dumbed way down for people like me. :) )
ReplyDeleteReally? I have never stayed in them longer than the first day of classes. It just seems like a lot of busy work. I'm also afraid of getting behind. Did any of your classes have to use a headset? I will have to give it a better try.
ReplyDelete