Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Primary Program



Last week at church, we were switched back to our old class.  It was a bittersweet transition, but it will all work out.  Anyway, I just wanted to share a few highlights from our program.

1.  The little kid (maybe 5 years old) who memorized the entire story of Daniel and the lion's den.  He did such a good job!  He only needed a few key words to keep him on track.  
2.  The boy who told the story of Ammon and Lamoni.  He was so funny!  Best quotes:  "Smote means cut off, pretty gruesome huh?  But it's in the Book of Mormon, so.....  He gathered up all the limbs and put them in a bag or something..."  My favorite:  "We don't have many opportunities to watch people's flocks or cut people's arms off."
3.  This young lady who said that we not only needed to be kind to others, but also to ourselves.  I tell you, these kids are wise beyond their years.
4.  This one girl kept on confusing immortality and immorality, but she fixed it in time for the program.

I may only be telling funny parts, but this program really was inspiring.  Being in primary has really been a blessing for us.  I know that the bishop was inspired to put us there.  I can't wait to see what these kids come up with next.



Love,


Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Primary kids can be hilarious! The best is when they say random things about their parents. You know, the embarrassing stuff their parents would die knowing you know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... Kids are SO funny. They remember the darnest things..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...