Isn't this a cute picture of Miranda?! I love that even though Miranda and I did NOT get along as kids, we are best friends now.
I love that Miranda always tells me when I look like an old lady and updates me on all the latest styles. For reals though, she told me that I looked like a granny a few weeks ago.
I love that Miranda had THE CUTEST BABY EVER! This picture is adorable :) Miranda also has a hilarious sense of humor.
I love that Miranda is such a great mom to Lylah.
Lylah. Is. So. Cute.
Seriously though...
I love that Miranda always puts up with my silly ideas.
I love that Miranda is always willing to share her talents with others.
I love that Miranda is always so caring and loving to other people. She is a true friend.
I love that Miranda is always there for me during hard times.
She is gorgeous, how did she inherit all the looks?
I love that Miranda found a wonderful husband. He is so funny!
Aren't they a cute couple?
I love that we have such a great time together no matter what we are doing.
Remember that one time when we.....
Made wreaths at 3 in the morning and then had to make a Wal-Mart run? We rode around in granny carts and stayed there all night.
Played Just Dance in the middle of Best Buy?
Stuffed like six of us into one of those photo booths that barely fits two? That was fun, and painful.
Watched Pitch Perfect like eight times in one week? I love that movie!
Rode in the back of Dad's truck during the dead of winter? Brrrr....
Sang karaoke until late into the night? That was so much fun!
These are just a few of the things I loved doing with you.
Love them :)
I love you Miranda! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing sister :)
Love,
Courtney












This is the cutest post ever and so true! Miranda is awesome and has a great sense of humour. She is a lot of fun! Love her lots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom :) She is pretty awesome :)
DeleteWhat a sweet post :) It's so true that growing up sisters rarely get along, but as grown ups get along great!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Rachel :) It's so weird, but true.
DeleteGosh, go away for a weekend and miss lots of great posts! I love Miranda! Hope she had a great birthday! It is no shock to me how cute both you and Miranda are. You were both the most adorable little girls! Sisters are awesome, I'm so glad you guys have each other!! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! That always happens to me too! That is so true, I am so glad to have such great family :)
Delete