Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Love About Jeremy

I realized that I forgot to post this for Jeremy's birthday.

I love watching how Gerald interacts with Lylah.  It is so cute!

I love Jeremy's sense of humor.  He is hilarious.

Ditto.

I love seeing Jeremy's skills in action.  He is a very talented young man.


I love how well Jeremy and Cameron get along.  

I love how dedicated Jeremy was to his Eagle project.  See picture waaaaay down below to see what I mean.  

I love that Jeremy has been such a good brother to all of us.

Jeremy is such a stud!  I can't believe how grown up he is.

I love that I can quote any line from Calvin and Hobbes and Jeremy will know what I am talking about.

I love that Jeremy always went along with my harebrained schemes when we were little.


I love that Jeremy was obsessed with these puzzles until he solved them.

This is pure Jeremy right here.

I love that Jeremy will be going on a mission soon.  He will be a great missionary.

I love that Gerald drew this face on a bun for me.  Also, I love that he shouts the answers out to Jeopardy.  (And he is always right!) 

This is how dedicated he was to his eagle project.  He got stung with a bee, but he went to his project anyway.


I love that Jeremy can get along with most anybody.

Isn't this cute!  Miranda said that he was giving Lylah a:  Video Game Behavior Speech.

I love that Jeremy has such a great relationship with my Mom.  

Wasn't he a cute baby?

I love that Jeremy does a lot of really physical activities, like camping and hiking.

I love that Jeremy is so adorable when he does the Thanksgiving service project.  He is so good with the older people.

2 comments:

  1. i love that he still gets called gerald! lol i love jeremy too and feel like after reading all of this that i'm missing out not knowing him better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerbear is his correct name...not Gerald! JK!! hah! This was another great post! I love the kind thoughts you express about your family members and how you see their strengths! Jerbear is certainly a treasure in our family! He takes good care of me everytime he comes over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...