Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moving And Russel Visit

A few weeks ago, Heidi moved back to Pocatello.  I wanted to share a few pictures of her empty apartment.  

This is where she kept her TV.

This doorway is actually crooked at the top.

And this radiator does not work at all.  This apartment was kind of a junky place, but we will definitely miss having Heidi here in IF.

 Last Sunday we went over to Russel and Melinda's house for dinner.
Cameron was in charge of buttering the bread.  Everyone kept telling him that he was putting too much on, but it turned out perfectly.

I was in charge of playing with the kids.  We made dinosaur fossils out of play dough.

Roy playing with the truck we got him for his birthday a few years ago.

I can't believe how much Lance has grown.  

He loooves Cheerios.

We had a great time over there.  Kaylona and her husband Kevin were there as well.  For dinner we had mock Olive Garden Alfredo, you can find the recipe here.  It was super yummy!  I hope you all have been having a great week!



Love,



Courtney


3 comments:

  1. That is such a fun idea to make play dough dinosaur fossils! How fun. How could Cameron possibly be putting too much butter on the bread...? Is that even possible?! ;)

    This is Rachel, I don't know why it's not saying my name! I'm logged in under my google account!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it DID say my name... heh. Loving that I could be a robot right now!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the kids came up with the idea all by themselves :) That is literally, word for word, what Cameron said! Haha, Rachel is a robot :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...