So, since I'm super behind I am kind of combining several posts into one.
Putting up the Christmas Tree
We lost one of the little prongs on our tree, so we had to jimmy-rig it to stand up.
We lost one of the sticky-outy things (our tree only had 3).
We finally figured out the stand and Cameron started fluffing the branches.
Just sorting through the ornaments.
Our finished tree.
Cameron and I were lucky enough to have two trees this year. (Thanks to a clearance sale at Wal-Mart).
Cameron standing in front of our finished mini-tree.
The finished tree.
Cameron looks proud of his work.
Decorating gingerbread houses at Heidi's house.
Cameron working very hard on his section of the house. We watched the new Percy Jackson movie while decorating. For some reason we thought that would be extra Christmass-y.
Christmas Day
We got to talk to Shane in Africa! He had a bit of an accent, it was awesome!
Everyone gathered around the laptop.
Later on, Jenni, Landon, Cameron and I played Just Dance.
Landon chilling out after his turn.
I felt like this Christmas season went way too fast, but it was still very nice. I loved spending time with family and doing all of the Christmas activities. I didn't take many pictures, but I also spent Christmas Eve over at Wendy's house. It was a lot of fun. I really need to try and take more pictures this next year. Anyway, I hope that you had a great Christmas as well and that your new year has been amazing so far.
Love,
Courtney














I love your Christmas trees and your Christmas decorations! You and Cameron look like you have lots of fun putting it up! Missed you bunches at Christmas! Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! I misses you at Christmas too :( You are so welcome!
ReplyDelete