Friday, January 24, 2014

Glowing Golf

Cameron and I went to Fat Cats and played an immensely fun game of glow-in-the-dark golf.  I love miniature golf, it is so much fun!!  We also played some games in the arcade.  Cameron wiped the floor with me in air hockey and I was victorious in basketball and skee ball.  It was so much fun!!

Cameron after a fun round of golf.

I wish I could have gotten more pictures of the inside.  The different holes were so cool!

Picture fail!  In my defense the flash was super bright in the dark course.

So much fun!!

Another picture fail.   We have some photography issues.

All in all, we had a lot of fun.  There were a bunch of people there for a ward party, so it was a little crowded.  However, we still had a great time.  I can't wait to go back!



Love,






Courtney

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of Fat Cats but I too love mini golf and glow in the dark mini golf just sounds plain fun! Sounds like you guys had a fun date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! Glad that you had a fun time. Looks so fun. Wish you could come live next store to us. P.S. text me. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alysa: They are located in Rexburg :) Yes, it was very fun. They also have a theatre, this fun nerfball game and bowling there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...