Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bathroom Update


Our bathroom is FINALLY fixed!  Our house no longer sounds like Niagara falls all the time.  We can also flush the toilet without lifting the tank every time.  The bathtub also has fancy-schmancy new faucets.  Unfortunately, our hot water isn't working YET, but I'm hoping it's just taking forever to heat up.
Our apartment manager was here for about six hours!  He is super nice, and is managing 40 apartments(!) right now.  I will let you know if the water finally heats up.



Love,





Courtney


Update 6/3:  Still no hot water.  The landlord should be coming to fix it soon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your bathroom is in working order again! Woot!! Sounds like you have landlord issues much like Alyson, which doesn't mean you should have to wait so long to have things fixed. He either needs to get backup to get things fixed faster or something. You shouldn't have to wait so long for something as important as a toilet and shower issue! Seriously. You guys are troopers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am too It is SO nice :D I know... We need to just move somewhere else :)

      Delete
  2. That stinks that the landlord is that busy... But seriously you two waited way too long for a working bathroom! There should be compensation! Glad that it's partway fixed now though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! We STILL don't have hot water!! UGH!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...