Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Birthday


I had an amazing birthday this year!  Unfortunately, I forgot to take ANY pictures.  The day was split into several parts.
Part 1:  On the day before my birthday, Heidi, Tawnee and Melissa took me out to dinner at Chili's.  I had this delicious rice bowl.  (Seriously, it was SO good).
Part 2:  On my actual birth DAY, I hung out with Cameron's sisters and we had an amazing girl's night.  We watched Austenland.
Part 3:  A few days later, I had a super fun birthday party with Wendy/Jeff's family plus Alysa and the girls.  It was so great!  I had SO much fun!!  We played charades and a fun game called "What If" (I think) that Linzy suggested.  It was a blast!
Part 4:  About a week later, Cameron surprised me by taking me to a hotel.  It was SO nice!  We were actually able to take hot showers and swim in the pool.  It was a nice little getaway.
So, that was all of my birthday activities.  I was so blessed this year, everyone really spoiled me.  Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday (over the phone, on Facebook etc.) and all who helped celebrate my birthday.  I feel so grateful to have such supportive family and friends.  Thanks again!



Love,


Courtney

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...