Monday, May 26, 2014

Girl's Night!!

While my Mom was here, we had an amazing girl's night at Wendy's house.
We soaked our feet in epsom salts and peppermint oil.

My feet felt so amazing!  

We were also watching Leap day at the same time.

We all painted either our toenails, fingernails or both.

This is a tweezer-type hair removal thingy.  Mom loved it!

We had so much fun painting our nails!  It was awesome to have everyone all together.






Love,



Courtney



4 comments:

  1. Loved your posts about my visit! We had lots of fun times didn't we??? I wish we could do it all again!! love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Can't wait till school is over :D I love you too Mom!!

      Delete
  2. Pedicures are the BEST... In a perfect world I would get a pedicure twice a month. Heck, if we are talking perfect, I'd get one every day for the massage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking agree!! Heck, I would just take the massage itself! I love that bubbly water thingy too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...