Monday, January 9, 2012

A Post (Finally)

I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday break.  I know that we did, besides a few little mishaps with our heater, it was lovely.  Cameron's sister Tawnee is living with us right now, and we LOVE having her!  Right now we are doing a winter reading program at our library and that has been really fun!  This program requires you to expand your horizons in the reading department and it is fun to learn about new things.  Nothing else new is really going on in our lives, but I thought I would post this little update.


Love,

Courtney

5 comments:

  1. YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! I made your new years resolutions for you (you're so welcome):

    1. Blog more often.
    2. Hang out with Rachel more often.
    3. Teach Rachel the ways of the public library.
    4. Blog more often.

    Love you Court! So glad you enjoyed your holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney. i love reading about the things you are doing. Thanks for posting. Love you. Grandma Whiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for those resolutions Rachel :) I will do my best :) Yours are the same, except for the public library one :D You're welcome Grandma :) I love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about some books you've read that you've liked! I am always looking for a new read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...