Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Days of Valentines Past Part 2

I really thought that I already posted about this, but apparently not.  If I did and I'm just crazy, please let me know.  This year we stayed at the Destinations Inn.  We chose the Paris room because, well, I love France.  




This cute dresser thingy hid the mini-fridge and the microwave.

One of the coolest features of the room, an Eiffel tower shower.

The view from above.

This was the cute little cafe table that had cider and glasses.

I love this fountain, seriously.  So pretty.

The room had gorgeous murals all over it.

The view to the bed.  The flowers are so pretty. 

Me standing in front of the cafe part of the room.

The mondo tub that had a cool light thing in it. It made the water change colors.  They called it chromatherapy I think.

They brought us this yummy breakfast in the morning.

A side view of the middle of the room.

The pretty mural.

I took a picture of this because I wanted to remember that everything in the room was remote controlled.  The projector, the lights, and the music were all controlled by remote!  So awesome.  This year we are staying in the Thailand room, so look forward to that post!




Love,







Courtney


2 comments:

  1. Well that is a cool tradition! I love that idea for Valentines Day! I love the pictures of the room, makes me excited to go and take a tour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wouldn't say it was a tradition :) Yes, we need to go take a tour soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...