Monday, February 17, 2014

Fun With The Bishops

A few weeks ago I went over to my aunt Alysa's house.  I had a great time.  Let me tell you, those girls are a whirlwind of activity.  One of the things we did was decorate the window for Valentine's Day.  



See, it says Happy Valentine's Day!  Besides that banner, the girls put up the rest of the hearts all by themselves.  

A closer picture of the window.  


They colored most of the hearts all by themselves.  

A little collateral damage.  Seriously, give these kids some crayons and they will color EVERYTHING in sight.  They are destined to be artists.  I wish I could have taken a picture of them coloring, it was crazy.  

We also watched Meet the Robinsons because they hadn't seen it before.  The kids loved it!  


Here is a picture of cute Ms. Mirren.  

I had a great time over there!  We are glad to have them here in IF.  The rest of you are missing out!







Love,




Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...