Monday, February 17, 2014

Days of Valentines Past Part 1

I was going through some old pictures and realized that I never posted about Valentine's Day 2012 and 2011.  So, 2-3 years later I am going to post about them, starting with 2011.  Feel free to skip :)

This was in our first apartment in Rexburg.  It was teeny tiny.  And yes, those are snowflakes left from Christmas in the background.

Squished face selfie.

Cameron made the entire dinner by himself.  It was so yummy!

Sigh, yep that's a Christmas tree.

Cameron bought these because we had them on our honeymoon.

The setup.  Speaking of setup, Cameron told me that we were going to a special restaurant and drove me around Rexburg for about 15 minutes and brought me back home.  

Making the food.

Cutting up chicken with kitchen scissors.

All done!

Chicken Alfredo, YUM!


4 comments:

  1. This brings back memories of my first Valentines Day after Reed and I got married. So so sweet. Good job getting pictures! My pictures are all in my head. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I'm a little too obsessed with taking pictures sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. That is sweet. :) I love reading all about your Valentines day posts. That chicken alfredo looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miranda :) I look forward to your Seattle post :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...